About Our Services
The BAYADA Pharmacy Difference
BAYADA Pharmacy is more than just a pharmacy service. Our team of registered nurses, pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians works closely with you to help you understand and manage your medications. Our process includes:
- Initial in-home consultation by a BAYADA Medication Manager to thoroughly review your medications, explain the program, and handle the transfer of your prescriptions to our pharmacy
- 30-day supply of medication (including over-the-counter) in convenient, pre-sorted packs -- clearly labeled with date and time to be taken - eliminating the need for pill boxes.
- Home Delivery of your monthly medication box, saving you from making multiple trips to your pharmacy
- Monthly follow-up calls and support to ensure you're taking your medications as prescribed
No additional cost beyond your co-pays!
The nursing, pre-sorted packaging, and ongoing support services are all part of our program, and prescriptions are priced competitively with other retail pharmacies. Additionally, we accept most insurance plans, so in many cases, your prescription drug co-pays will remain the same as before.
We’re here to help!
Worried that you may not be taking your medications correctly? Tired of filling those pill boxes? It’s time to call BAYADA Medication Management for help and peace of mind. Contact us today to get started!
- Toll Free: 1-877-559-7775
- Local: 1-856-380-1828
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
136 Gaither Drive, Ste 120
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054